Thursday, November 20, 2008



Here you see the first foreigner to ever address the Naga Police department. I received a framed certificate signed by the Edwin Jose Garcia Nemenzo, CESE Police Senior Superintendent.

6 comments:

Camalee said...

Who took these pictures?

Brette said...

This is so neat Grandpa!! What great pictures! I'm so proud of you guys for serving mission and being such great examples to us all. We sure miss you guys! Love you both

Camalee said...

pretty cool dad

llamitanan said...

Hi, Elder & Sister West. I am Nancy Bailey and do the Snowflake/Taylor Stake Missionary Newsletter. We would like an update from you two for the December issue due November 30. Could you please send me your email address and I will send you the information I sent to the other missionaries. Thank you. nana6gs2gd@gmail.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow! My dad's a big wig in the Philippines. All of those speeches you gave me in high school really paid off. Hugs and Kisses.