
Here we are from fishing and gardening to suit and dresses. We are now official missionaries, headed for the Islands of the Philippines. We go to the MTC in Provo Utah for 7 days and then on to the Philippines on July 5. We have spent since April learning how to speak the Tagolog language. In between doing Linda's family history. She has found over a hundred names that connect to her line and she has been so excited about it. One of the things I am looking forward to is getting a drivers license over there, I understand that is a journal worthy experience. Yep! we will have a car. I think I can handle the driving better than I will be able to text on a cell phone I don't have yet. We are down to hours now and will fly out of Phoenix at 4 pm on Sunday. More update coming.
1 comment:
Yippee you are offical missionaries. I am so excited for you guys. I hope you keep up on your blog so I can see everything you guys are doing. Love you guys and we wish you the best!
Post a Comment